The AudioTheme Framework is a platform for powering music-oriented websites, allowing for easy management of gigs, discography, videos and more. The built-in features help you collect your content in one central location that you own and control. That means you no longer have to sign up for and manage dozens of fragmented services.
- Keep fans updated with live performances, tour dates and venue information.
- Assemble your albums, assign tracks, plug in your cover art and go.
- Easily build your video galleries from over a dozen popular video services.
- Store private notes about the venues you perform.
- Have the power to add your own content, including dates, photos, videos, and blog posts.
- One-click updates make updating to the latest releases hassle-free.
Upload cover images and assign titles and tracks. Everything you need to build your Discography is at your fingertips. In addition, you can enter purchase links to let your fans know where they can buy your music. We help guide you through the process to create a dynamic, user friendly Discography.
Gigs & Venues
Schedule all the details about your next show, including location (address, city, state), dates, times, ticket prices and links to ticket purchasing. Set up your venue information by creating new venues and assigning shows to venues you’ve already created. You also have the ability to feature each venue’s website, along with an address and phone number.
Showcasing your videos doesn’t need to be a hassle. All of our themes allow you the ability to create your video galleries by simply embedding videos from a number of video services such as YouTube, Vimeo, WordPress.tv, and many more.
- Can I purchase a personal license & upgrade later?
- Sure. You can buy a personal license and if you love AudioTheme (we know you will), then you're welcome to upgrade to a Professional or Developer license. Coupon codes or other promotional discounts do not apply to renewals.
- What do I get for renewing my license?
- Renewing your license provides an additional year of support and software updates. This provides peace of mind knowing you can turn to us for AudioTheme related support and assistance. You'll also continue receiving software updates to ensure WordPress compatibility as well as great new features and enhancements to both our Framework and Themes purchased from our Marketplace!
- Are the licenses good for a lifetime?
- No, each license is good for one calendar year from the date of your purchase.
- What happens when my license key expires?
- Don’t worry, you won’t lose access to any features if your license expires, however, it’s a good idea to keep it active to gain access to security updates, bug fixes, new features, or just to ask a question if you need a little help.
- Where can I find my license key?
- If you've already purchased a license and need to retrieve the key, you can do so by signing into your account. Once you've successfully logged in, you will see a list of products you have purchased and licenses listed at the top of your account dashboard page.
- What do I get with my license?
- Your license grants you access to our support resources, documentation, and product downloads for one calendar year from your purchase date. Professional and Developer license holders will also have access to priority support resources and premium add-ons. Additionally, Developer license holders will receive access to our private Git repository.
- Can I get a refund for the AudioTheme Framework?
- Even though our products are non-tangible irrevocable, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee on the AudioTheme Framework. If you are unhappy with the plugin, and contact us within 30 days of your initial transaction, we’ll refund your purchase. We have a separate refund policy for all other products sold in our Marketplace. See our refund policy for full details.