From idea to website, Billboard is the quickest way to introduce your concept to the world.
Think of it as a micro-landing page masquerading as a theme in a plugin. It combines your distinctive visuals and striking headlines in a simple single-page canvas.
Announce a new music release, a new video, or create the perfect “coming soon” page while you redesign or build a new website.
Billboard is managed entirely from the Customizer in WordPress so you can preview your changes in real-time. It works with any WordPress theme and it’s responsive, so it looks great on any device.
Billboard makes it easy to:
- Create a hub to direct fans to social media profiles and digital retailers
- Announce a new album, single, video or gig
- Promote a presale or crowdfunding campaign
- Set up a placeholder while building or redesigning your site
Here’s a quick overview:
Promote Your Brand
Add a title and tagline or upload a logo and link to your social media accounts to promote your brand.
Add a background image for a distinct visual impact.
Select a content layout and use the built-in editor to craft an effective call-to-action.
Easily change the default fonts to something uniquely you.
Share a Playlist
Combine Billboard with Cue, our free playlist management plugin, to share a single song or a carefully curated playlist using Billboard’s eye-catching audio player.
- Translation ready
- Show to visitors only or to everyone, including logged-in users
- Enable maintenance mode so search engines don’t index temporary content while you’re working on your site
- Allow specific IP addresses to bypass the Billboard to view the site while it’s in progress
- Disable access to feeds
Billboard is included free with any of our WordPress themes or it can be purchased on its own for $29.