- Updated jquery.cue.js to 1.2.4.
- Fixed an issue causing the play/pause button to disappear after a playlist had ended.
- Fixed an issue with the site-wide player not appearing after upgrading Cue.
- Added support for address formatting in AudioTheme 2.3.0.
- Aligned record tracklist meta to right.
- Fixed the day and month HTML classes in the gig meta template.
.page-contentto the content font selectors.
- Improved support for the new version of MediaElement.js in WordPress 4.9+.
- Updated jquery.cue.js to 1.2.3.
- Update minimum WP version requirement to 4.7
- Update Cedaro Theme library to current version.
- Prefix the WooCommerce "add_to_cart_fragments" filter to prevent deprecation notices
- Added support for disabling links in tracklists in AudioTheme 2.1.0+.
- Updated Themicons to 2.3.1. Adds support for Mixcloud, VK.com, and Yelp and updates the Google+ icon in the social menu.
- Updated the Cedaro Theme library to the latest version.
- Ensure the duration in tracklists is always visible.
- Improved the display of grid items on the homepage.
- Updated Themicons to 2.2.0. Adds support for GitHub, CD Baby, and Tidal icons in the social menu.
- Updated http URLs to https where possible.
- Fixed an issue where the entry navigation would overlap record purchase buttons and prevent them from being clickable.
- Hide the player toggle button when the player isn't active.
- Aligned the comments area with the content on pages with an entry sidebar.
- Improved styles for Jetpack's Infinite Scroll module.
- Prevented widgets from displaying side by side in some cases.
- Improved the appearance of the Recent Posts widget when the date is not displayed.
- Ensured body classes are properly applied to pages with a page template still defined from a previous theme.
- Prevented venue names from spanning multiple lines in the Upcoming Gigs widget in some cases.
- Fixed Breadcrumb Trail integration when using a child theme.
- Updated jquery.cue.js to version 1.1.7.
- Fixed an issue with post type navigation menus collapsing into page titles on smaller screens.
- Fixed fatal errors when using PHP versions below 5.5.
- Simplified the styles for the icon in the RSS widget title.
- Updated jquery.cue.js to 1.1.6.
- Added support for Cue Pro.
- Initial release.