- Upgraded jquery.cue.js to 1.2.4.
- Fixed an issue causing the play/pause button to disappear after a playlist had ended.
- Fixed an issue with the site-wide player not appearing after upgrading Cue.
- Fixed a warning when trying to use
count()in PHP 7.2.
- Improved support for the new version of MediaElement.js in WordPress 4.9+. Please upgrade as soon as possible to ensure audio players will continue to work after updating WordPress.
- Updated jquery.cue.js to 1.2.3.
- Updated the Cedaro Theme library to the latest version.
- Added support for disabling links in tracklists in AudioTheme 2.1.0+.
- Updated the Cedaro Theme library to the latest version.
- Fixed the display of the author information on blog posts.
- Updated the custom background size setting in the customizer to use the new background control introduced in WordPress 4.7.
- Updated Genericons to version 3.4.1.
- Updated the Cedaro Theme library to version 3.3.0.
- Updated http URLs to https in code comments and help text where possible.
- Fixed a bug causing videos opened in the lightbox to be extremely small.
- Updated jquery.colorbox.js to version 1.6.4.
- Updated jquery.cue.js to version 1.1.7.
This release splits CSS used for plugin compatibility into separate style sheets, which are only loaded when the corresponding plugin is active. If you're using a child theme, please read this support article to understand how this change might impact you.
- Automatically loaded child theme style sheets.
- Split AudioTheme plugin styles into a separate style sheet.
- Split Jetpack plugin styles into a separate style sheet.
- Updated jquery.cue.js to 1.1.6.
- Added support for Cue Pro.
- Allowed gig times to be formatted using the core time format option on the Settings → General screen.
- Fixed alignment of the comment area header and form when displaying a sidebar.
- Added microdata to archive descriptions.
- Resized the Colorbox popups after they load to prevent images from being clipped in some browsers.
- Prevented the sidebar in the content area from erroneously showing on record and video taxonomy archives.
- Fixed a typoed HTML class name in the gig card template.
- Updated Colorbox script to version 1.6.3.
- Updated jquery.cue.js to version 1.1.5.
- Added support for custom fonts.
- Updated the Customer section title for theme options to "Theme Options."
- Updated Google Fonts URL to always load over HTTPS.
- Fixed gig map background image ratio to always fill the hero area.
- Fixed hero media centering and sizing in IE.
- Escaped internationalization function calls.
- Used the track length field for the default duration when displaying track lists.
- Cleared comment wrappers so they properly contain the reply form.
- Wrapped menu and sidebar toggle buttons in
tags for more styling control.
- Updated all AudioTheme URLs to use https.
- Prefixed some MediaElement.js styles to prevent conflicts with plugins.
- Added French translation.
- Limit custom audio and playlist styles to players generated by WordPress to prevent issues with third-party plugins.
- Fixed the sidebar so it will display on the main blog page.
- Fixed the order of hero media so videos can be played.
- Added some spacing below the main content area on video archives.
- Fixed a couple of incorrect text domains.
- Removed track numbers from single track pages.
- Fix featured content from displaying on the posts page.
- Fix posts page content from not displaying.
- Fix hero media display on smaller devices.
- Fix Post Type Navigation z-index.
- Fix comments link position in list view.
- Fix list view layout for posts without a title.
- Fix play status when clicking a progress/seekbar in tracklists.
- Fix scrollbar from appearing in record overlays when playing a track.
- Add a bottom margin to the record archive content area.
- Remove permalink from gig links dropdown.
- Update gig links dropdown from displaying at all times.
- Update AudioTheme archive page titles to use
nowell_content_navigation()to be more flexible by accepting an array of default arguments.
- Update gig title to use
- Update display for summary and full text views.
- Update document title compatibility checks.
- Update terminology for record archive navigation.
- Update missing and incorrect text domains.
- Update search widget styles.
- Update form styles.
- Improve Google compatiblity for Schema.org and microdata content.
- Other minor styles and bug miscellaneous fixes.
- A complete overhaul.
- Prevent the hero images from being clipped in some browsers.
- Remove hero slider scripts from archive pages.
- Prevent errors on archives when there aren't any posts.
- Updated the recommended header size to 215px wide.
- Better post type checking for when there aren't any posts to display.
- Add support for HTML5 galleries.
- Update and simplify script enqueues. All vendor scripts are compiled and minified into plugins.js. The main.js file is not minified now. The main.min.js file has been removed.
- Update blur script to Vague.js. Blur.js had cross-origin domain issues when using images not on your server (e.g. CDN).
nowell_hero_image_with_filter()to accomate for new blur script integration.
assets/js/customizer.jsto accomate for new blur script integration.
- Remove unneeded
- Remove Gig map on mobile devices to avoid hijacking mobile scrolling. A "Get Directions" link is now shown.
- Move theme LESS files from
- Move AudioTheme LESS files from
- Move AudioTheme JS files from
- Fix header image not displaying mobile devices.
- Fix AudioTheme 404 page content feedback.
- Other minor visual tweaks.
- Update AudioTheme loader.
- Fix horizontal scroll in lightbox on mobile devices.
- Re-enable default search widget.
- Add styling for default search widget.
- Add styling for Twitter Widget Pro plugin.
- Add download attribute to track download links and open links in new window.
- Add schema.org markup to AudioTheme page templates.
- Add full width background image functionality to customizer.js.
- Namespace JS event handlers.
- Prevent the archive settings screen from displaying on the Gigs archive.
- Remove Jetpack sharing display from Hero title and description.
- Initial release.