- Fixed an issue with a breaking change made in Jetpack 9.9 that caused an error notice to be displayed on the frontend. This updates the logo functionality to use the native WordPress logo feature and migrates the data. Be sure to check that your logo and site title display correctly after upgrading.
- Fixed a bug causing the main player to not work with jQuery 3.0.
- Added styles to improve support for the block editor.
- Added support for the
- Fixed issues caused by the jQuery upgrade in WordPress 5.6.
- Upgraded jquery.cue.js to 1.2.4.
- Fixed an issue causing the play/pause button to disappear after a playlist had ended.
- Fixed an issue with the site-wide player not appearing after upgrading Cue.
- Fixed a warning when trying to use
count()in PHP 7.2.
- Improved support for the new version of MediaElement.js in WordPress 4.9+. Please upgrade as soon as possible to ensure audio players will continue to work after updating WordPress.
- Updated jquery.cue.js to 1.2.3.
- Updated the Cedaro Theme library to the latest version.
- Added support for disabling links in tracklists in AudioTheme 2.1.0+.
- Updated the Cedaro Theme library to the latest version.
- Fixed the display of the author information on blog posts.
- Updated the custom background size setting in the customizer to use the new background control introduced in WordPress 4.7.
- Updated Genericons to version 3.4.1.
- Updated the Cedaro Theme library to version 3.3.0.
- Updated http URLs to https in code comments and help text where possible.
- Fixed a bug causing videos opened in the lightbox to be extremely small.
- Updated jquery.colorbox.js to version 1.6.4.
- Updated jquery.cue.js to version 1.1.7.
This release splits CSS used for plugin compatibility into separate style sheets, which are only loaded when the corresponding plugin is active. If you're using a child theme, please read this support article to understand how this change might impact you.
- Automatically loaded child theme style sheets.
- Split AudioTheme plugin styles into a separate style sheet.
- Split Jetpack plugin styles into a separate style sheet.
- Updated jquery.cue.js to 1.1.6.
- Added support for Cue Pro.
- Allowed gig times to be formatted using the core time format option on the Settings → General screen.
- Fixed alignment of the comment area header and form when displaying a sidebar.
- Added microdata to archive descriptions.
- Resized the Colorbox popups after they load to prevent images from being clipped in some browsers.
- Prevented the sidebar in the content area from erroneously showing on record and video taxonomy archives.
- Fixed a typoed HTML class name in the gig card template.
- Updated Colorbox script to version 1.6.3.
- Updated jquery.cue.js to version 1.1.5.
- Added support for custom fonts.
- Updated the Customer section title for theme options to "Theme Options."
- Updated Google Fonts URL to always load over HTTPS.
- Fixed gig map background image ratio to always fill the hero area.
- Fixed hero media centering and sizing in IE.
- Escaped internationalization function calls.
- Used the track length field for the default duration when displaying track lists.
- Cleared comment wrappers so they properly contain the reply form.
- Wrapped menu and sidebar toggle buttons in
tags for more styling control.
- Updated all AudioTheme URLs to use https.
- Prefixed some MediaElement.js styles to prevent conflicts with plugins.
- Added French translation.
- Limit custom audio and playlist styles to players generated by WordPress to prevent issues with third-party plugins.
- Fixed the sidebar so it will display on the main blog page.
- Fixed the order of hero media so videos can be played.
- Added some spacing below the main content area on video archives.
- Fixed a couple of incorrect text domains.
- Removed track numbers from single track pages.
- Fix featured content from displaying on the posts page.
- Fix posts page content from not displaying.
- Fix hero media display on smaller devices.
- Fix Post Type Navigation z-index.
- Fix comments link position in list view.
- Fix list view layout for posts without a title.
- Fix play status when clicking a progress/seekbar in tracklists.
- Fix scrollbar from appearing in record overlays when playing a track.
- Add a bottom margin to the record archive content area.
- Remove permalink from gig links dropdown.
- Update gig links dropdown from displaying at all times.
- Update AudioTheme archive page titles to use
nowell_content_navigation()to be more flexible by accepting an array of default arguments.
- Update gig title to use
- Update display for summary and full text views.
- Update document title compatibility checks.
- Update terminology for record archive navigation.
- Update missing and incorrect text domains.
- Update search widget styles.
- Update form styles.
- Improve Google compatiblity for Schema.org and microdata content.
- Other minor styles and bug miscellaneous fixes.
- A complete overhaul.
- Prevent the hero images from being clipped in some browsers.
- Remove hero slider scripts from archive pages.
- Prevent errors on archives when there aren't any posts.
- Updated the recommended header size to 215px wide.
- Better post type checking for when there aren't any posts to display.
- Add support for HTML5 galleries.
- Update and simplify script enqueues. All vendor scripts are compiled and minified into plugins.js. The main.js file is not minified now. The main.min.js file has been removed.
- Update blur script to Vague.js. Blur.js had cross-origin domain issues when using images not on your server (e.g. CDN).
nowell_hero_image_with_filter()to accomate for new blur script integration.
assets/js/customizer.jsto accomate for new blur script integration.
- Remove unneeded
- Remove Gig map on mobile devices to avoid hijacking mobile scrolling. A "Get Directions" link is now shown.
- Move theme LESS files from
- Move AudioTheme LESS files from
- Move AudioTheme JS files from
- Fix header image not displaying mobile devices.
- Fix AudioTheme 404 page content feedback.
- Other minor visual tweaks.
- Update AudioTheme loader.
- Fix horizontal scroll in lightbox on mobile devices.
- Re-enable default search widget.
- Add styling for default search widget.
- Add styling for Twitter Widget Pro plugin.
- Add download attribute to track download links and open links in new window.
- Add schema.org markup to AudioTheme page templates.
- Add full width background image functionality to customizer.js.
- Namespace JS event handlers.
- Prevent the archive settings screen from displaying on the Gigs archive.
- Remove Jetpack sharing display from Hero title and description.
- Initial release.