We’re often asked if renewing the AudioTheme license is necessary to keep websites built with our products running year after year. While the answer is no, you can continue to use your site without renewing, we’ve put together a list of reasons why renewing may be worth your while.
When you renew your license, you get an additional year of software updates for our Framework and all of the themes you’ve purchased. We stay on top of WordPress compatibility, security, mobile updates, cross device functionality, and new technology as it happens so that you don’t have to worry about it.
When you renew your license, you’ll get access to great new features. Some of our recent roll outs and add ons include:
- Customize theme fonts by selecting from over 30+ handpicked Google Fonts; Typekit support included.
- More customizable gig archives for displaying past dates.
- Support for video categories.
- Support for international time formatting for Promenade.
- Support for other plugins such as Easing Slider for Promenade, and Custom Background Extended.
- Additional social icons added to some theme social menus.
- A new, more robust and easier to navigate support knowledge base.
Support & Documentation
We want to see you be successful in building your website, and we’re happy to help. When you renew your license, you get an additional year of priority support. We are always happy to help you replicate the features seen on our theme demos, troubleshoot bugs or glitches, and answer any questions you may have about our products.
How do I renew?
Once your license has expired, one calendar year from your initial purchase, you’ll see a prompt in your WordPress dashboard to renew. As soon as you’re renewed, you’ll have access to all of the features and incentives listed above.
Have a question about renewing your license? Post it in the comments below, or submit a request via our contact form.