- Fixed an issue with a breaking change made in Jetpack 9.9 that caused an error notice to be displayed on the frontend. This updates the logo functionality to use the native WordPress logo feature and migrates the data. Be sure to check that your logo and site title display correctly after upgrading.
- Added styles to improve support for the block editor.
- Added support for the
classattributes on anchor tags in
- Fixed issues caused by the jQuery upgrade in WordPress 5.6.
- Updated jquery.cue.js to 1.2.4.
- Fixed an issue causing the play/pause button to disappear after a playlist had ended.
- Fixed an issue with the site-wide player not appearing after upgrading Cue.
- Improved support for the new version of MediaElement.js in WordPress 4.9+.
- Updated jquery.cue.js to 1.2.3.
- Added support for disabling links in tracklists in AudioTheme 2.1.0+.
- Updated Themicons to 2.3.1. Adds support for Mixcloud, VK.com, and Yelp and updates the Google+ icon in the social menu.
- Updated the Cedaro Theme library to the latest version.
- Updated Themicons to 2.2.0. Adds support for GitHub, CD Baby, and Tidal icons in the social menu.
- Updated jquery.cue.js to 1.1.7.
- Prevented horizontal scroll on gig archives.
- Updated http URLs to https where possible.
This release splits CSS used for plugin compatibility into separate style sheets, which are only loaded when the corresponding plugin is active. If you're using a child theme, please read this support article to understand how this change might impact you.
- Automatically loaded child theme style sheets.
- Split AudioTheme plugin styles into a separate style sheet.
- Split Jetpack plugin styles into a separate style sheet.
- Fixed the player font when core's wp-mediaelement.css style sheet is enqueued on a page.
- Fixed the player history feature when switching playlists.
- Fixed the icon next to the post author's comments.
encore_player_track_topaction in the player template.
encore_player_track_bottomaction in the player template.
- Updated jquery.cue.js to 1.1.6.
- Added support for Cue Pro.
- Allowed the gig time format to be configured using the core time format option. Go to Settings → General to change the Time Format option.
- Improved left and right-aligned image styles on mobile screens.
- Added an
itempropattribute to archive page content.
- Added support for custom fonts.
- Fixed a typoed footer tag in the comments template.
- Fixed incorrect HTML class name spelling for "tickets".
- Removed an old i18n context parameter.
- Escaped translations.
- Added responsive table styles.
- Added max-widths to flex box grid for better browser support.
- Improved 404 page styles.
- Allow momentum scrolling in the sidbear on iOS. Props Chris Begley.
- Internationalized the comment section title.
- Prevented hidden site title and description from causing horizontal scrollbars on mobile in some instances.
- Added WordPress.com widget styles.
- Initial release.