- Upgraded jquery.cue.js to 1.2.4.
- Fixed an issue causing the tagline on the homepage to disappear when using the latest version of Jetpack.
- Fixed an issue causing the play/pause button to disappear after a playlist had ended.
- Added support for address formatting in AudioTheme 2.3.0.
- Improved support for the new version of MediaElement.js in WordPress 4.9+. Please upgrade as soon as possible to ensure audio players will continue to work after updating WordPress.
- Added support for disabling links in tracklists in AudioTheme 2.1.0+.
- Updated Themicons to 2.3.1. Adds support for Mixcloud, VK.com, and Yelp and updates the Google+ icon in the social menu.
- Updated jquery.cue.js to 1.2.3.
- Updated the Cedaro Theme library to the latest version.
- Improved gallery item hover styles.
- Set the default font for headings and content to "Open Sans" to fix issues when changing fonts.
- Prevented longer site descriptions from being cut off on small screens.
- Added Schema.org markup to the permalinks in gig summaries.
- Updated the custom background size setting in the customizer to use the new background control introduced in WordPress 4.7.
- Updated French translations.
- Updated the Cedaro Theme library to version 3.3.0.
- Added a "Grid Page" page template to display child pages in a grid.
- Updated Themicons to 2.2.0. Adds support for GitHub, CD Baby, and Tidal icons in the social menu.
- Fixed the main heading on singular post pages. It comes from the title of the page set as the "Page for Posts".
- Removed the "Archive:" prefix from some archive titles.
- Fixed an issue where the main menu could be duplicated in the Customizer.
- Prevented the blog page title from being displayed on other archives.
- Re-added CSS prefixes for better support on iOS 8.
- Fixed a missing "play" icon in the tracklist on single track pages.
- Updated jquery.cue.js to version 1.1.7.
- Allowed the gig time format to be configured using the core time format option. Go to Settings → General to change the Time Format option.
- Prevented list bullets from being cutoff in content area.
- Added an
itempropattribute to archive page content.
- Added support for custom fonts.
- Improved support for full-width background images on mobile/iOS devices.
- Fixed threaded comments by removing
- Improved schema markup.
- Fixed the font family for numbers in track lists.
- Added responsive table styles.
- Fixed visibility of some elements in the visual editor.
- Escaped internationalization function calls.
- Fixed an issue with some page titles being clipped on smaller screens.
- Fix the alignment of the icon in the mobile navigation toggle button.
- Improved the appearance of the homepage in IE10+.
- Improved the appearance of widgets, discography and video grids in IE10+.
- Added a new Customizer control for using a different logo on the homepage.
- Added French language files.
- Improved the homepage display in IE10+.
- Forced Google Fonts to load over HTTPS.
- Added a border to buttons when using the default black background.
- Fixed a typo in the 'gig-location' class name.
- Added support for Record Types and Video Categories in AudioTheme 1.7.0
- Changed the theme options Customizer section title to "Theme Options."
- Added post message support for the site description in the Customizer.
- Fixed an issue preventing checkboxes in the Customizer from saving correctly.
- Added a search results template.
- Added styles for links in the editor.
- Updated the styles for native playlists.
- Other minor style updates.
- Added missing MusicEvent microdata.
- Displayed the track length in track lists instead of "-:--" by default (the length needs to be saved when editing a track under Discography → All Tracks).
- Prevented a message for editors from showing to visitors when there aren't any published gigs.
- Fixed the font for the track numbers in track lists.
- Simplified some strings to make them easier to translate.
- Updated translations functions to more secure alternatives.
- Escaped output for additional security.
- Initial release.