- Disabled Masonry.js effect on smaller screens to prevent large gaps between content.
- Fixed some cases where the seek bar for the main player wasn't visible or it wasn't possible to interact with it.
- Fixed an issue with a breaking change made in Jetpack 9.9 that caused an error notice to be displayed on the frontend. This updates the logo functionality to use the native WordPress logo feature and migrates the data. Be sure to check that your logo and site title display correctly after upgrading.
- Added styles to improve support for the block editor.
- Fixed issues caused by the jQuery upgrade in WordPress 5.6.
- Used the header image from the record archive for record type archives.
- Used the header image from the video archive for video category archives.
- Added support for the
- Fixed conditionals in the comments template for checking if any comments have been posted.
- Reorganized theme-specific customizer controls in the "Theme Options" section.
- Upgraded jquery.cue.js to 1.2.4.
- Fixed an issue causing the play/pause button to disappear after a playlist had ended.
- Fixed an issue with the site-wide player not appearing after upgrading Cue.
- Improved support for the new version of MediaElement.js in WordPress 4.9+. Please upgrade as soon as possible to ensure audio players will continue to work after updating WordPress.
- Updated jquery.cue.js to 1.2.3.
- Added support for disabling links in tracklists in AudioTheme 2.1.0+.
- Updated Themicons to 2.3.1. Adds support for Mixcloud, VK.com, and Yelp and updates the Google+ icon in the social menu.
- Updated the Cedaro Theme library to the latest version.
- Disabled the WooCommerce sidebar to prevent it from loading footer widgets.
- Updated the custom background size setting in the customizer to use the new background control introduced in WordPress 4.7.
- Updated the Cedaro Theme library to version 3.3.0.
- Fixed an edge case where the site title and tagline didn't display when toggling the "Display Site Title and Tagline" checkbox in the customizer.
- Updated the page title on the WooCommerce "Shop" page when a header image is set to use the title set in the admin panel.
- Added a "Grid Page" page template to display child pages in a grid.
- Re-added CSS prefixes to support iOS 8.
- Updated the header overlay opacity setting to always display for better support with plugins.
- Updated Themicons to 2.2.0. Adds support for GitHub, CD Baby, and Tidal icons in the social menu.
- Updated jquery.cue.js to 1.1.7.
- Updated http URLs to https where possible.
This release splits CSS used for plugin compatibility into separate style sheets, which are only loaded when the corresponding plugin is active. If you're using a child theme, please read this support article to understand how this change might impact you.
- Automatically loaded child theme style sheets.
- Split AudioTheme plugin styles into a separate style sheet.
- Split Jetpack plugin styles into a separate style sheet.
- Disabled the outline on the main player when it's focused in some browsers.
MusicPlaylistMicrodata to the main theme player.
- Updated jquery.cue.js to 1.1.6.
- Added support for Cue Pro.
- Added custom background and header support to track post types when using Custom Background Extended and Custom Header Extended.
- Fixed the player history feature when the playlist is changed.
<br>tags in the footer credits.
- Updated jquery.cue.js to version 1.1.5.
- Fix gig card ticket link display.
- Prevent site logos from being squashed down.
- Prevent menu items from requiring a double tap on iOS.
- Fixed a layout issue in IE11 where the footer covered content.
- Allowed the featured image to display as the header image on the Blog page.
- Updated jquery.cue.js to 1.1.4 to fix an issue where Safari 9+ would skip the first song in a playlist.
- Allowed gig time formats to be configured using the core time format option.
itemprop="text"to page content.
- Simplified post thumbnail checks in content templates.
- Fixed the template part that displays when there isn't any content in search results.
- Updated header image function names.
WP.com release version.
- Improve microformat markup.
- Add deeper intergration for Jetpack and various Jetpack widgets.
- Update site wide player styles to account for new MediaElement defaults.
- Update Cedaro Theme library to v3.2.0.
- Update search template and form styles.
- Minor bug fixes and style improvements.
- Add custom font integration for Google Fonts and Typekit.
- Add archive image display settings to Theme Options.
- Add support for CueBar.
- Add support for the Custom Header Extended plugin for AudioTheme archives.
- Add an "Intro Content" setting to Theme Options to control intro content on front page. Note: Front page no longer uses front page content.
- Move site logo under site title in source code.
- Fix vertical logos from taking over the page by setting a min height.
- Fix site navigation layout and responsive styles.
- Minor bug fixes and updates.
- Initial release.